Contact me if you want to talk about
- an editing or curatorial or consulting project.
- if you have thoughts or questions about my work.
- you're a fellow artist, especially if you are an artist with a disability, and want to collaborate or work on a project or even just say hi.
- or something else.
Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) is the best way to reach me. If you prefer the phone, you may leave me a message at (651) 356-8230.
For additional info on my contact preferences, please do check out my Hello page.
Frequently Asked Questions
- I want to hire you as a teaching artist to work with people with disabilities or older adults or another group. What's the next step?
- I have burning questions about how to make a life in the arts. Will you answer them?
- Yes. If you're looking for artist career advice, that's a great time to set up a consult with me through Springboard for the Arts. That way I can give full attention to you. Consults are free or low-cost for Minnesotans. I have particular expertise around artists with disabilities, around press and public relations, and writing grants and proposals. I'm happy to review any short drafts or press releases as part of a consult. If you want to set up a consult this consult request form is the best place to start.